Monday 7 July 2014

The Plan

So here we start, the journey me and my partner Tammy Rudd will be taking starting on the 21st September 2014 arriving back on the 6th October 2014.

Well will be travelling from Nottinghamshire down to Dover in which we will catch a night ferry. 2 hour ferry trip will dock us in Calais France, from here we will travel down through the likes of Saint-Quentin, Reims, Troyes, Dijon, Lyon, Aix-En-Provence, Cannes and finally arriving in Nice in which we stay for 6 nights.

After our stay in Nice we will head for Florence, Italy. Passing through Genoa, La Spezia, Massa, Viareggo, Lucca and finally arriving in Florence in which we will spend 7 Nights.

After our time in Florence we shall then travel back into Nice to spend a night and then head back to Calais for the Euro Tunnel to arrive back home.

Totalling around 2500 miles alone in just the to and from journey.


3 comments:

  1. Just a few days to go before you start your holiday hope you have a enjoyable and safe journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will watch with anticipation on your trip mate, have a great time and take it steady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right boys the time is near, just 2 hours till me and Tammy get set to go! So i think i have everything packed to my check list, but knowing me i have forgot something....always do!

    I will update as and when I can, most likely be the evening when things have calmed down a little and just kicking back for an hour or so. Its going to be busy and hectic days!

    ReplyDelete