Thursday 25 September 2014

Parc Naturel Regional Du Verdon - Bauduen & Cannes 24/09/2014



We visited the national park which was just a couple of hours away, it was massive, the water was fesh water too, it was so blue like a lagoon. So tempted to swim but it was raining at times and a little windy.

We took a wander in the village going up the through the streets and when I mean up I mean we got a really good view!

After seeing the lake we went back to the hotel to get ready to go Cannes, the home of the film festival and posh boats! Yh that's right check out my new boat!

Taken on my 5D, yh I was this was mine! But anyway we took a look at them all and then went for a meal. Spare ribs, salad, chips & steak, mashed potatoe with truffles, and wok fried veg with 1 bottle of pino vino....€100 oh dear lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment