Sunday 28 September 2014

Pisa & Florence 29/09/2014

Yey! It's wonky tower time! Haha


Now this was pretty cool, going up this was a bit of a challenge, try climbing stairs that are at a 5 degrees angle! But the structure was magnificent.

We also went to the Cathederal which was right next to it and also seen the baptist church.

Here is a view from halfway up the Pisa


We then went to Orto Botanico Gardens, now as good as Pisa was compared to the precious day I was disappointed with the gardens :(

How're I found Italy's version if the major oak!


Yup held up with supports lol.

Then Florence! The Florence Carhederal was massive! I mean massive!

Oh and this street, all you could smell was leather! Coats, Belts & Boots! Just gull of it from shop to shop.


We have also seen Neptune's fountain!


And crossed the Pont Vecchio, basically a brige with shops on and in the last people would live.


After this we made it to Piazzale Michelangelo, you could see all of Florence and further! Got some pretty amazing pictures on the 5D as the sunset.

Then we went and had food! My god I was hungry do sod it get me a pizza! Visit Italy, live Italy 







No comments:

Post a Comment